Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem when choosing aircraft

I am able to log into the server ok but whenever I go to choose my aircraft I get the message "The host has cancelled their session" or something along those lines.

This happens every time so I am unable to fly on the server.

Might be that u shortly installed a funny third party addon plane, try to get rid of it and connect again..or try first to log on to a other server from the FSOpen Session List
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Comment

I just logged on to MSFlights and chose my aircraft with no problems. It only seems to do it at certain times and other times it is fine.

Comment

Try default airplanes first.
        Central American living wanna be pilot :)

Heavy hauler favorite! Jets:anonymous:
        Most of time near MPTO (Panama) and SPIM (Peru)

Favorite ACs for multiplayer
        B737-800 Any
        CRJ-700 Pacifica
        B747-400 Global Freights
        KingAir-350 Tricolor

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/CzarWilkins[/url]
        :D
        CPU:i5 4670k @4.2Ghz
        RAM:8Gb
        Video:GTX770 2GbRam

Comment

This problem has reoccurred again, but now I just can't choose an aircraft at all. Every time it shows me the list of aircraft, then a few seconds later "The host has cancelled their session"

It's very frustrating!

Comment

Your connection to the server sounds flaky. You may be having packet loss issues. Some suggestions:
            • Check your quality of service at pingtest.
            • Check pingtest at various times of the day, especially when you get disconnected.
            • Check also on your connection to the TeamSpeak server. This is a separate server but will tell you packet loss. Right click on your name and choose client connection info.
            • If you are using a wireless connection to a router, consider either:
              • using a hard-wired connection instead, or
              • changing your wireless frequency to a less-used channel.

Comment

It only happens on msflights, not on other servers.

Comment

Could you give us more information about your system, internet connection, and aircraft types you are trying to fly?

Comment

It seems to be working now, I deleted some aircraft from my library and it is fine now.

Comment

The problem has returned, but worse this time. I can't even choose an aircraft at all (before I could occasionally). I was thinking it may be my internet connection since I moved into university but I have used the connection to get online in FSX before this year (about 2 weeks ago).

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                    Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X