FSX, Freeze Right There!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX, Freeze Right There!

So, I have started to get back into the swing of things with FSX and wanted to get back up in the air. It seems, with any aircraft I choose, FSX just freezes once I get in.

All of my drivers are up to date and I looked in my event viewer and found this error for FSX. (Does not help much)

The program fsx.exe version 10.0.61637.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
    Process ID: 5ec
    Start Time: 01cf46e5f05f4540
    Termination Time: 82
    Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
    Report Id: 8b270799-b2d9-11e3-be7c-ac220b51c99f
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    [B][SIZE=1] "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."[/SIZE][/B]

Originally posted by Jcom View Post
    So, I have started to get back into the swing of things with FSX and wanted to get back up in the air. It seems, with any aircraft I choose, FSX just freezes once I get in.

All of my drivers are up to date and I looked in my event viewer and found this error for FSX. (Does not help much)

The program fsx.exe version 10.0.61637.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
    Process ID: 5ec
    Start Time: 01cf46e5f05f4540
    Termination Time: 82
    Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
    Report Id: 8b270799-b2d9-11e3-be7c-ac220b51c99f
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:
    So lets run down the list of usual suspects-
    Running Windows 8.1... Have you turned DX10 on
    Running any operating system after XP... Have you installed the UIcore blah blah blah.dll
    What was the last airplane you installed... have you tried removing it
    What was the last thing you did that in some way changed FSX... have you undone it
    When was the last time you reinstalled FSX... Maybe you should try it
    Have you done anything at all with you computer (use it normally)... maybe a restore point to the last time FSX worked

Comment

Doesn't help, but 'Fltnut' had the same problem last week or so.
      Don't know what happened.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X