FsPassengers Issue (VA Flights)

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FsPassengers Issue (VA Flights)

Hey Guys,

FYI I've posted a message to Rob regarding this though figured I'd post here as well to see if anyone else has encountered this.

For the second time last night I complete a VA Flight outbound from Sydney (YSSY), one of which was part of MsFlights international route to New Zealand. Everything was entered correctly with regards to the flight plan and FsPassengers and the flight started and landed as per usual. When I landed however and filed my report an error message came up, and when I searched into the error I noticed that the departing airport read ZYYS instead of YSSY. Now this has happened for both flights out of Sydney so I entered the flight manually.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue, and if so is there any way I can fix this?

Many thanks!
    Nathan.

Hi Nathan,
    I have also had this when doing a flight plan it is a bug in FSx. I think it an airport mapping error and there may be an over lap.
    ZSSY is in the water next to 34L/16R.
    Last edited by Oz-Flyer; January 9, 2014, 07:45 AM.
    Oz Flyer.
    David.
    VA Operations Manager.
    SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
    FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

Yes, this has happened to me too. Try spawning at the farthest runway from the water runway. This worked for me. Also, you can use Kacars to fly these troubling flights. I use to use fspassengers, but I had to many problems with it.
      [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X