Clear All

• Ban Appeal

Username: Dikembe
    IP Address:69.57.235.66
    Date and Time of Day you were banned: Saturday 13, 2016 @12:30
    What server were you banned from: Teamspeak
    Why you think you were banned: DDOS Attacks on the website and Advertising
    Prior Warnings Received prior to ban:
    Short Explanation of why you deserve to be un-banned: I've change throughout the time new year new Dikembe i stopped what I've done in the pass and im looking to come back in the community for 1 more chance and show you guys who i am

My concern is if you are in trouble again whats going to stop you trying these stupid things again? and also some questions i have is why are you trying to come back now? have you been banned from everywhere else for similar things?
    sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to get back in the community because i want a place like msFlight to be my home and no I'm not banned from everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
        I've change throughout the time new year new Dikembe i stopped what I've done in the pass and im looking to come back in the community for 1 more chance and show you guys who i am
        Lets get a few things straight. First of all, you didn't accomplish anything, your attempts at a DDOS attack were half assed at best and not even to the level of amateur. The tantrum you threw in our TeamSpeak when you were banned was immature, and I don't believe that you have "change" (your word which should read "changed"). The lack of punctuation and grammar in your request tells me that you cant even have enough respect to ask in a way that isn't "dikembe" style. You are absolutely lying about being banned at other communities, don't you think we talk to the leaders of other groups? Lastly, you had a chance to show us "who you are" and you blew it. So from me, NO, no to your ban appeal.
        HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
        See my videos Here

Comment

ok i know i'm not banned from all FSopen Servers i can go in all but if you would say that i dont know but ok

Comment

That unpuncuated run on sentence and its meaning tells me all I need to confirm my thoughts. There has not been sufficient change to even remotely consider changing our previous conclusion.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X