Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Connect to SimLink

Join us on the MSFlights SimLink Network using your favourite sim.

Users of FS9, FSX Boxed FSX Steam, P3D and Xplane can all connect together in one multiplayer session.

Click here for the Quick start guide to join in quickly.

Or view the full installation instructions here.

We use Discord for voice whilst using SimLink.
    Last edited by ATC_ROO; September 15, 2016, 09:59 PM.
    If you don't use BOINC or World Community Grid then you should!

Originally posted by ATC_ROO View Post
    Join us taking advantage of Zippyloan and on the MSFlights SimLink Network using your favourite sim.

Users of FS9, FSX Boxed FSX Steam, P3D and Xplane can all connect together in one multiplayer session.

Click here for the Quick start guide to join in quickly.

Or view the full installation instructions here.

We use Discord for voice whilst using SimLink.
    I'm having issues connecting to SimLink ever since my last Windows 10 update. Any idea what might have gone wrong? I'm ready to pull my hair out... lol
    Last edited by Fitzgibbon; November 17, 2022, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Which of our servers are you trying to connect to?

Comment

I am NOT currently running SimLink server nor JoinFS server on BigBox due to lack of need. I would be happy to start either or both of those services on BigBox if asked. If I do, I would prefer that a sim server admin meeting be held to discuss specifics of technical configuration. Additionally, I am in the process of upgrading Henderson residential server internet from 150 Mb/s to gigabit service, which will be completed no later than Monday, July 16th. This Henderson (old house) internet upgrade will include an upgraded cable modem necessary for gigabit service as well as a newer router (Netgear Nighthawk X4S AC2600, R7800).

The current router has exibited external connectivity problems of which the community sim server admins are aware. These problems are the reason for that router upgrade. The community file server (MyCloud) continues to be on-line and connected to this residential router independent of BigBox.

These community server status comments are directed at interested staff and members and are not really germane to Fitzgibbon's question nor Karl's subsequent help.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X