X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry problem resolved

Comment

I would like to add that since there are only six general purpose rooms and one ATC room, please don't just sit in a room being idle. If you are in a room by yourself idle, you are subject to be moved. There are too few rooms for that. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.

This may supercede the above post from Warhawk on january of 2013 because there are so many more people here now.
      Greetings from Dale
      Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

Comment

Would just like to ask people that if they are aware of an ATC session at an airport and don't have TS3 NOT to taxi/manoeuvre around said airport!!!!
        It really does ruin the whole idea of an ATC session. Please be respectful of others, if you want to join in JUST GET TEAMSPEAK!!!

Comment

Barny, thank you for your input, and first post. Please continue to contribute.
          That is something we are always trying to encourage pilots to avoid.
          Most of them are well-intended, I think, and just need to learn etiquette. And your frustration is shared by us all. The good thing is that they share a common interest with us and want to fly; that is, we all here because we want to be.
          Also, ATC is best avoided at the host airport for the FSX session, as pilots entering the sim will spawn there.

Comment

Can i add to the rules that when controlling in tower rooms users have there name displayed in teamspeak nickname and not just tncm tower etc
            sigpic

Comment

That is the first Rule in the ATC rules......http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...1140-ATC-Rules
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

how do I connect up team speak to msflights server

Comment

Download the teamspeak client first from this page.
                  http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Install it.

Open it up, and click bookmarks at the top.
                  Click Manage Bookmarks.

Label: MsFlights
                  address: msflights.net
                  nickname: Gucksss

hit apply, hit OK.
                  Click bookmarks and click the bookmark you added.

Alas' you should be connected.

Comment

Originally posted by ROBERT DUNN 2
                    IMHO, the "right" of voice activation should bring with it the responsibility of total microphone control. Requests by other TeamSpeak members for mic control need to be immediately heeded or, if this control is difficult or inconsistent, push to talk should be voluntarily implemented by the voice activated participant. After reasonable request(s) for mic control that go either unheeded or are not possible to successfully implement, movement to such a PTT enforcement room should be invoked. I personally cannot make voice activation come anywhere near working correctly consistently and I will always push to talk with my boom mic and my external speakers. I agree with this method of mic control by the moderators wholeheartedly.
                    If push to talk does not work when in fsx, run ts3 as an admin then it works fine!

Comment

Thanks, that helps for me and all the new people.

Comment

thanks for the rules i will be sure to follow

Comment

what do i need to do to get permission to switch channels in team speak .

Comment

Hi dEMON; hop on and any of the members that you see with a gold 'O' or red 'S' icon next to their name should be able to sort that out.
                            Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Next time you come on if im here talk to me ill sort you out
                              [IMG]http://173.83.96.30/stuff/images/A2A/banner-n7048p.png[/IMG]
                              [COLOR="#006400"][B][I]Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself![/I][/B][/COLOR]
                              [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]✈️Youtube:[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeLgOOxRhnvfPD5VJhxRjw[/URL]

Comment

thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                                Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X