Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get The member badge and why we have it.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get The member badge and why we have it.

Welcome to msflights.net

Below is some information on our teamspeak procedure and the reasons why we have the controls in place:

Why we have the member area and badge:
    As we strive to provide our members with a comfortable friendly place to hang out we have experimented with many options to tackle the inevitable trolls that are attracted to online communities and as a community we decided that a locked members only area worked well.

How do i get a member badge?
    When you first join our teamspeak you will find you are only able to join a few channels. These are inplace to give you somewhere to hang out while you wait for a member of staff to come and greet you and allocate you with a members badge. There are a few things we require of our members before we allocate this badge and they are:

1. Private message or ask an Operator or Administrator and ask for membership verification.
    2. create a user account on our forum.
    3. Have an interest in what we do here.
    4.Read our teamspeak rules - http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...les-Guidelines

These rules are not in place to hinder your joining of our community but are to protect you and all our members from Trolls.
    If you need any further assistance please message any member of staff on teamspeak and we will be glad to help you out.
    sigpic

how do i get on teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Woody1817 View Post
      how do i get on teamspeak
      Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQzswr7_J8, short video on how to setup and connect to msflights TeamSpeak
      (TS IP: ts3.msflights.net)
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=5]Happy Flying :)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]YouTube:[/B][url]https://www.youtube.com/user/TrixterGaming36[/url][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]-Trixter36[/SIZE]

Comment

how do i get a membership badge i made an account but i don't know what the badge is for

Comment

Originally posted by Woody1817 View Post
          how do i get a membership badge i made an account but i don't know what the badge is for
          What's it for? Without a membership badge (the steel-blue airplane to the right of some people's names), you'd only be able to use a small part of Teamspeak. With a badge, you'll be able to use the members' area, which includes the group flight channels, ATC, other games and lots of private rooms.

How do you get a member's badge? Approach someone with either a gold airplane next to their name, or a gold shield with an 'O', or a red shield with an 'S'. Convince them that your purpose here is to have fun flying and not to disrupt things, and that you're prepared to keep to our Teamspeak membership rules (go read them here). If you succeed in convincing them, they'll give you a blue airplane badge and you'll be a member and be able to use our Teamspeak members' area.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X