•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Shot Competition #1 - Poll

Screen Shot Competition: #1. Statue of Liberty
    Voting

Thanks to everyone who submitted a screenshot for this, the first of what may be many more, screen shot competition!

How to vote:
    Now's your chance to vote for your favorite. Click the link below to view the album of all 10 entries. Each screen shot has a number above it (1 through 10). Take note of your favorite ones, and come back here to vote for them in the poll.
    (Yes, I said "favorites ones" and "them." You can cast a vote for as many as you like!)

http://imgur.com/a/BF8kD

May the best shot win!
    Image #1
    5.41%
    Image #2
    16.22%
    Image #3
    21.62%
    Image #4
    8.11%
    Image #5
    10.81%
    Image #6
    13.51%
    Image #7
    2.70%
    Image #8
    13.51%
    Image #9
    2.70%
    Image #10
    5.41%

The poll is expired.

Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

They're in the posts aaaand they're off in the Statue of Liberty Screen Shot Competition!
    Number three jumps to an early two length lead with numbers two and eight on its heels as they round the clubhouse turn and enter the backstretch...
    Fiiiiiive furlongs down with four five and six in the middle of the pack. One ten niiiine and seven in the rear...

Sorry... just having fun with it.

I'm thinking of keeping the polls open for the rest of the day (Eastern US) and closing the voting this evening. Remember, you can cast a vote for as many of the screen shots as you like!

Comment

The results are in!

It was a tight race, but we have a winner with 8 votes...

Congratulations to [anonymous], who submitted the image below to me by email and prefers not to be identified.

Special mention goes to Razor who submitted Image #2, which received the second most votes, and huge thank yous to Josh, Monarch, Buck, Waterman, Storm, Cube, Edd, and CaseyRyback for submitting great screenshots! I liked the huge variety of angles, aircraft, and lighting.

I hope you all had fun with this. I'll think up another idea soon and post a new thread.

Comment

Great pic to whoever took it. I understand why the votes were so close. Great job to all those who submitted!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X