X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razor
    replied
    Here's one the team took a few months ago, I may have to go back and find the FRC of this to get a little better picture.

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    "Watching the sun set over America."

Goodyear K-Class blimp. FSX boxed. Shade. ENB Series. Active Sky Next. FTX Global/Vector (seagulls).
    (Also FSgenesis landclass, not evident.)

Leave a comment:

• Cube
    replied

Leave a comment:

• edd2287
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CaseyRyback53
    replied
    I start with this one....

Leave a comment:

• Wingman
    started a topic Best Shot Competition

Best Shot Competition

Here's an idea...

Screen Shot Competition:
    #1. Statue of Liberty

Closed to new entries. See the results here!

Calling all pilots/photographers...

Let's see who can come up with the best in-game screenshot with the Statue of Liberty!

To submit your screenshot, post it below or send it to wingman@msflights.net.

Rules:
    - Have (at least part of) the Statue of Liberty in the shot
    - No post-production editing allowed (except cropping)
    - Use one of the common virtual aviation platforms (FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane, DCS, etc)
    - Have at least one aircraft in the shot
    - All submissions must be made prior to Monday, June 13th, at 06:59 Zulu (2:59 AM Eastern)(Sunday at 11:59 PM Pacific)
    - Only one submission allowed per person

Notes/Clarifications:
    - All 3rd party addons are OK... I'd love to see the best of what you've got for aircraft/weather/lighting/scenery/etc.
    - The aircraft in the shot can be your own, someone else's, AI, FSrecorder-ed, whatever.
    - Any type aircraft is allowed... this includes helicopters, balloons, fixed wing, one wing, two wing, three wing, floor wing.
    - The aircraft can be in the foreground or the background -- whatever you think works best for your image.
    - If you already submitted an image, you can still change it before the deadline.
    - The Statue of Liberty can be found 6nm East of KEWR (Newark).

Judging:
    After the deadline, I will create a poll for public voting.

PRIZES!!!!!!:
    Well, nothing really, other than the pride one gets when being involved in such a cool competition, and prestige earned when winning.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X