X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C-17 Globemaster III Cockpit Landing

What's up Everybody
    Made a little video a while ago and I published it now Hope you enjoy and thanks for watching more to come Stay tuned

Your Valuable Support!
    To achieve my goal as a youtuber i need you guys help, a helping hand is a huge benefit for me so Give a Thumbs up and SUBSCRIBE, suggest what sort of video you want next to appear on my channel and i will do my best to entertain you guys, comments are welcome i love to read them once again thanks for watching.

Interesting Facts about the C-17

The Boeing C-17 Globemaster III is currently the world's third largest military transport aircraft. It was developed for the United States Air Force (USAF) by McDonnell Douglas, and commonly performs strategic airlift missions, transporting troops and cargo throughout the world; additional roles include tactical airlift, medical evacuation and airdrop duties.

The C-17 is designed to operate from runways as short as 3,500 ft (1,064 m) and as narrow as 90 ft (27 m). In addition, the C-17 can operate from unpaved, unimproved runways (although with greater chance of damage to the aircraft). The thrust reversers can be used to back the aircraft and reverse direction on narrow taxiways using a three- (or more) point turn. The plane is designed for 20 man-hours of maintenance per flight hour, and a 74% mission availability rate.

Safe Skies To All Bye For Now
    :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X