Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Martian movie!

Check this out! i read the book. the book is very good i hope the movie will be the same

Thanks Alec. I was struck by their odd use of Jimi Hendrix's greatest song. And I worry the plot is rather simplistic. But in six weeks, you'll be able to tell us.

Comment

Looks pretty cool. I am glad space related things are still hitting the movies, hopefully inspiring people to get interested and care about what is out there.

Comment

Storm i read the book my mom read the book the book is superb the question is whether the movie will be the same.

Comment

Alec, both you and your mom may like to read this article about seven real NASA technologies shown in The Martian. (The rest of the From Quarks to Quasars website is often very interesting too.)

Comment

I was just at the theaters tonight watching a very emotional yet uplifting, thought provoking movie. As I exited the theater I saw the advertisement for The Martian Movie on the wall. Thanks for posting the video, it is the first preview I have seen of it. Oh, by the way, the movie I watched was Minions. :highly_amused:

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              ... And I worry the plot is rather simplistic...
              Or you could try this: http://www.amazon.com/The-Martian-No.../dp/B00EMXBDMA

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X