•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Ads in Magazines?

Video Ads in Magazines?

What do you think about this?

This seems like a waste of raw materials especially for a magazine, that's nuts..

Comment

still really cool

Comment

that's crazy, did it cost anymore then the regular issues? pretty soon they're gonna make us watch commercials when we turn the coffee pot on.

Comment

so THAT's where all the old original iPhones have gone.
          Kalo, true, but you'll be picking up the coffee pot from Walmart for free. Ad-supported consumer goods.
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

What happens if the device dies? And second, I wonder if you can take it out and use it for other purposes *insert wondering face here*
            When you put me and Superman Together, it's called a Superbug

Watch me on YouTube @ [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/bug9224"]https://www.youtube.com/user/bug9224[/URL]

Comment

We have a subscription so i have no idea if it costs more than usual. Anyway if you think about it it would be chevy thats paying more money for the space in the magazine and the fact that it is a video ad.

Comment

How much u paid for this magazine??
                CaseyRyback59/Andreas
                Staff Member
                VA-Manager

Comment

As a kid in the 70's I would imagine a day when the "prize" in a box of cereal would be something like a TV on the back of the box, or a cartoon you could watch while you ate breakfast... now that day has come.
                  Happy landings,
                  Lazer

Please visit my Onedrive here:

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X