Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, Let's Try This Again...

Ok, so a few weeks ago I uploaded a video to my YouTube page. That video was subsiquently blocked by the wonderful people at Universal Music Group (pricks). I tried to argue my case, nobody ever responded. So, solution: Use music from a small, much less known label that doesn't seem to ever do anything against people using its music. So here's the revision of the original slideshow of my screenshots from my first year with MsFlights.net! Music is by the great Seattle/Bremerton based band, MxPx!
    As an aside, sorry I'm not around much anymore guys. I really REALLY miss flying with you all, but I'm WAY TOO BUSY with school and work this semester to get much flying/hanging around in anymore. I'm still here...ish. I'll probably be around when I have a holiday or something.
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X