Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21st Century Jet, Circa 1996: 777 Documentary

I found this documentary series on the Boeing 777 on YouTube. You get to follow the aircraft from concept all the way through to testing, and then into it's introduction to service. Each is about an hour long, and there's 5 episodes, so yes it's 5 hours of your time. However, short of actually working for Boeing or another company during the construction of an aircraft I'm not sure how else you'd get such an in-depth view of what it takes. I was absolutely riveted (pun intended) watching these videos. If you're a fan of things with large turbofans, you should definitely watch this. I had no idea that this sort of thing was so involved and so widespread. Now I know that I would LOVE to be a manager on a project such as this. Oh, and the narrator is Peter Coyote. What documentary in the 1990s did that guy NOT narrate?

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X