Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screenshots of the Week - Gooney Birds Over Iceland & C-130's Supporting the 2016 Olympics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots of the Week - Gooney Birds Over Iceland & C-130's Supporting the 2016 Olympics

I finally had a chance to sort some of my photos of the week and wanted to share a few with the community as I haven't seen any from these flights posted.

(After posting this I saw HawgDawg's superdupersuperwide photos [almost had to knock out a wall to make room Hawg!]and Prdudes, so I stand corrected, some photos had been posted and Storm just added more!)

First of all, photos from the final leg of Coast's long running series of epic Gooney Bird flights. My most sincere thanks to you for all of your time and effort in keeping this series of flights going for as long as you did. We've all enjoyed them greatly and look forward to any you may come up with in the future.

GOONEY BIRD FLIGHT: Special Assignment in Iceland- Bardarbunga Volcano Assessment

And speaking of epic series, we of course can't leave out Lazerbolt's great journeys Back in Time in C130's, although this week it was back to the future in which we delivered construction materials and sporting equipment in support of the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro. And on a personal note, my first back-in-time flight in which I experienced absolutely no system failures,,,finally!!!!!

p.s. I took your advice and wrote down the sports stats and lotto numbers, yeehaw!

Much thanks to all who put forth the effort to keep the community up in the air. The outstanding flights and the camaraderie between all of the members makes it all worthwhile!
    Last edited by Coloradojack; September 6, 2014, 09:12 PM.

Fantastic.

Boy those DC-3/C-47 shadow's have a U-2 Spy Plane feel to them!
    Thanks for collecting and sharing these.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X