Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Writer's Background Noise (and maybe a good laugh on me)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Writer's Background Noise (and maybe a good laugh on me)

Often, I find myself in my study writing my various thoughts and opinions of the world around me. I cannot fathom how anyone could possibly go out and behold what there is to behold without cringing at the apparent downfall of a once far more sophisticated and refined society. Bearing sophistication and refinement in mind, I simply cannot be hard at work in my study without the most exquisite of musical choices to aid me in my literary endeavors. Regularly I find myself enjoying the music of Haydn and his contemporaries, and I feel it my duty to help to spread and share the love of this music.

Ok, romanticizing of the past and ridiculously over eloquent writing aside, here's a great classical piece I wanted to share. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you got a good laugh at the intro paragraph. Here's Haydn's "String Quartet No.3 in C Major, Op. 76," also called "Emperor." :biggrin-new: :P
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

haha nice Gimpy, if you like classical music I would recommend https://calmradio.com/ They have classical music categorized by pretty much every famous composer. They have a bunch of other types of music too like jazz, acoustic guitar and even country. They also have some random channels like native american music and traditional chinese/arabic music...lol. You can listen for free; when you try to play a station and the login screen pops up, click the Try Us button towards the bottom. The only drawback is after every few songs they advertise their add free membership (at which point I change the channel ).

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X