Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requiem: This Has Nothing to do with Flight Sims

This is completely off topic and well off the beaten path for this community and forum, but I thought I'd share it anyway. Mozart began writing Requiem in 1791 and was unable to complete it before his death. This particular bit of concert footage of said piece was performed in 1991. THAT'S TWO HUNDRED YEARS after the piece was originally composed! Even 200+ years later this piece is still incredible.

I happen to be a major fan of all classical music, especially Mozart. I saw the Marriage of Figaro last winter and the entire time I felt in awe at how timeless it seemed. That timeless element is why I'm sharing this concert with you all. This is excellent music! It's emotional, it's compelling, it gave me goosebumps a few times, and it is FAR better than anything you might hear on the radio. So, here's a concert from 1991, of a piece written in 1791, and I believe it was recorded by the BBC (just throwing that out there.)

When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X