Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobby Russia [Channel Request]

I requested a channel in the teamspeak for operations within Russia for FSX, this channel is mainly for Comrades, you can be half Russian or Ukraine what ever Comrade you are.

Lobby Russia will speak English so anyone can join in and I am asking the community if you would not mind this channel to be created, I have spoken to Robert Dunn about it and he said he will bring it into consideration but I am asking the community if they do not mind it. Lobby Russia will have Events also but will not be INTERNATIONAL, countries will be Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Korea and Also China because that is our Big Neighbor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Я просил канал в TeamSpeak к полетам в Россию для FSX, этот канал предназначен в основном для Товарищи, вы можете быть наполовину русский или Украину, что когда-либо вы товарищ.

Лобби Россия будет говорить по-английски так что каждый может присоединиться и я прошу сообщества, если вы не возражаете против этого канала, который будет создан, я говорил Роберт Данн об этом, и он сказал, что принесет его во внимание, но я прошу сообщество если они не против. Лобби России придется события также, но не будет международным, страны будут Россия, Украина, Латвия, Беларусь, Литву, Эстонию, Казахстан, Корея, а также Китай, потому что это наш большой сосед.

At this time, the answer is no, in the mean time, please use General Purpose Rooms. We will re-evaluate the need for another channel in Mid August and you will be updated.

Comment

Okay then.

Comment

Wasn't there a flight in Eastern Russia you were supposed to host?
        The time of day was in synch with the event.
        You were a no-show.
        Was there a problem?

Comment

Don't worry about the no. Lots of requests are made for specific channels. If there is an active group always using a GP room, then WarHawk will look more at it. We only want to make them when they are truly needed. Keep getting your pilots together, keep flying, and keep using a GP room. If interest is sustained, and we see you guys making active group flights, that's what plays into the decision.
          - Michael
          Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

I hosted a flight yes, came on and no body was there. So basically me hosting flights based in Russia do not seem popular thanks to some of you not making me happy being new here.

Comment

Often when new members make group flights, we find that some of the specs of the flight are outside the normal flight times or scheduled during times when the number of active users is small. So, I am not sure about your specific situation, but I would encourage you to get with me to reschedule your flight. Perhaps I can offer some advice.
              HawgDawg4Life.....

HawgDawg4life@msflights.net
              See my videos Here

Comment

RussianPilot, as to the TeamSpeak room, I really have not seen any other Russian's on our teamspeak server, in fact after being with this group for 2 years now I think you are the first and only Russian to visit us. We have had 1 or 2 others from eastern block Europe (Ukraine and Latvia/Estonia area). If there were more people from the "local" area who visited our teamspeak I am quite sure we would be more than happy to accommodate you & your request in the quickest possible manner.

If you really would like to see a Russian Lobby I have 3 suggestions that would help you out as they really helped out Lutz in Lobby Europe....

1. Go out and try to find other FSX/Flight pilots and introduce them to our TeamSpeak server, feel free to promote MSFlights.net to gain more popularity so long as its not interfering with others sites/TS3 rules and regulations.

2. Record some of your FSX flights including group flights and upload those videos to YouTube or another social media site to gain more popularity.

3. Continue working on group flights and ask people based on what your goals are what they might like to see/do.

On the subject of Group Flights, I am not entirely sure if there is some sort of miscommunication of why some people say they had shown up for the flight and you were not there and vice versa. To me it sounds like we might have a communication issue, so please at this time if you have ANY questions regarding successful operations of group flights feel free to ask and we will help you. None of us here like/want to see any group flights fail, and we would be more than happy to see people from Russia, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, China, Korea (probably will not see a North Korean). I hope what I have said helps clarify a few issues & like I said if you have any questions feel free to ask.
                "Remember, when in doubt hold on to your altitude, no one has ever collided with the sky"

"Speed is life, Altitude is life insurance"

"Respect the ground, for during the 100 or so years that man has been flying things made of metal going hundreds of miles per hour, and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose."

[IMG]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0041.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8081/8414713730_5a72947ba2_o.png[/IMG]

Comment

I did present your Comrade's channel request in our moderator's forum (post #4 of the mod thread of 7/14/13) and received from those mods a consensus that a general channel used for your special purpose was the way to address your request. I communicated this informatio in and answer to you in a TeamSpeak off line message, private chat text message, in reply to a TS PM greeting you had sent to me shortly after I had your answer. Tonight, 18 July, I replied to your forum private chat greeting with comment about your channel request that you madt through me. I don't think you received that forum private chat message. It went like this:

[BEGIN FORUM PRIVATE CHAT]

RussianPilot
                  10:54 PM
                  Hello Robert

ROBERT DUNN 2
                  11:20 PM
                  Hi, Russian Pilot
                  I am here in your channel request post on the forum
                  I did bring up your Russian channel request for moderator discussion. I received the same reply as I read in your thread.

ROBERT DUNN 2
                  11:31 PM
                  The moderators suggested using a general purpose room, having that room relabled "Comrade's channel" while you used it and then removing that special channel name when you left the channel.
                  If the Comrade's channel became widely popular, permanent status would then be put in the channel.

ROBERT DUNN 2
                  11:34 PM
                  Please let me know if you get this message. Thank you and happy flying, sir.

[END OF CHAT CUT & PASTE]

I implied in my words to our moderators describing your channel request that you intended to conduct your flight operations in Russian. I see that you proposed English here in your post. I was mistaken then, in this important detail.

Although I was not able to attend your group flight personally, I did set the FSX host airport for the date of your group flight to UEEE, Yakutsk Airport in recognition and as advertisment for your scheduled group flight of 16 July, "Russian Roulette". I hope to talk directly to you on TeamSpeak about all this next time I see you on our TeamSpeak. I sincerely hope you feel welcomed into our community, RussianPilot.
                  Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Originally posted by RussianPilot View Post
                    I hosted a flight yes, came on and no body was there. So basically me hosting flights based in Russia do not seem popular thanks to some of you not making me happy being new here.
                    For the record, I was present at the scheduled time, as were other pilots.
                    You were not, so maybe it was confusion with the time.
                    I was at TS3 and did not see you, so maybe time confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianPilot View Post
                      thanks to some of you not making me happy being new here.
                      Who's not making you feel happy here? We are just telling you what needs to be done, Nothing to offend you in any way. Just to inform you of what has been decided. If your talking about what WarHawK said... That's just how he says stuff :P Its what makes him our amazing WarHawK!
                      Last edited by Mulderpilot13; July 19, 2013, 03:55 PM.
                      - Mulder

[URL="http://<a%20href=%22http://<a%20%20data-cke-saved-href=%22http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0029.png%22%20href=%22http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0029.png%22%20target=%22_blank%22>http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpv...es/MSF0029.png</a>%22%20target=%22_blank%22>http://http://www.msflights...SF0029.png</a>"][img]http://msfairways.net/home/lib/signatures/MSF0029.png[/img][/URL]

Comment

Maybe there was a time-zone confusion.
                        It's like having a party and nobody shows up

Comment

Time-zone confusion is why Robert and I tried to have you all use or at least include UTC(GMT) time then there is no chance of confusion.
                          Oz Flyer.
                          David.
                          VA Operations Manager.
                          SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
                          FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

I agree (both then and now) with Oz-Flyer on the inclusion of UTC where it is applicable. I realize and appreciate that UTC does present a confusion about the calendar date of an event but we western hemisphere pilots will receive no sympathy there from Oceania nor Europe on that one. As I recall (accurately, I might add), this date confusion is why we voted down the UTC proposal last fall. Is it appropriate now to reconsider zulu time?
                            Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                            Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X