No announcement yet.

MSFlights.net Windows 8 Application?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSFlights.net Windows 8 Application?

I am thinking about building a Windows 8 Application for Msflights.net, What Features would you like to be built.... Throw out ideas, I am open to anything. One of my core ideas for the app is to put the flights calendar on a live tile as well as maybe a notification of some sort like " Group Flight in 30 minutes". Also maybe a feed for forum activity and blogs. maybe an FSX launcher or TeamSpeak launcher.

What are your thoughts those of you running Windows 8?

That would be cool, if you need any help I'm running windows 8 and would love to help out on this project... I'm just finishing up a project with the teamspeak skin so ill be looking for something else to work on. Let me know, ill be on a little later tonight.
    Justin Johnson
    XJJohnsonX
    [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

It would be cool so see where planes are in the world of FSX, see a calender of events, and mabye a way to communicate other than teamspeak.

Comment

This is kinda my starting template, ignore the windows stuff (from another project) Just weighting to see if I can get the RSS feed for Vbulletin from Kalo.

Comment

What about a reference guide for popular aircraft that shows average speed, weight, altitude, ect.
          Justin Johnson
          XJJohnsonX
          [email]XJJohnsonX@MSFlights.net[/email]

Any questions about the VA send me a message.

[img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0045.png[/img]

[SIZE=1][COLOR="#696969"]Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit ✈ CPU: AMD FX-8120 ✈ RAM: 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 716MHz ✈ Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 ✈ Graphics: 2048MB Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 200 Series ✈ Storage: 465GB SAMSUNG; 74GB Western Digital; 232GB Western Digital ✈ Audio: AMD High Definition Audio ✈ Antivirus: Avast! Internet Security[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

I haven't tried making a Win8 app yet. Are you creating it as a WinJS app?
            oddıɥ ʎzzoɔıɯoɔ

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X