•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jcom
    replied
    Split,

It could be anytime I honestly don't know, but it would be at Parris Island, SC

Basically a swamp.

Leave a comment:

• Splithorse
    replied
    It's a great way to learn no doubt. The pay isn't very much at first, but when you don't have to pay for food or lodging......when would you be joining..around July? I don't know where the Marines train, but I went to Lackland (sp) TX in July....man was it hot.

Leave a comment:

• Jcom
    replied
    Originally posted by Splithorse View Post
    Hey, welcome back.....what service are you joining? I hope it's a good one.....lots of money to be made. I was in AF for 10 years and you can save a bunch of money...or spend it too..lol
    Hey Split,

I'm currently looking into the Marine Corps for their Motor Transport MOS. Hoping that if I do go that way, I can become a diesel mechanic.

Leave a comment:

• Splithorse
    replied
    Hey, welcome back.....what service are you joining? I hope it's a good one.....lots of money to be made. I was in AF for 10 years and you can save a bunch of money...or spend it too..lol

Leave a comment:

• Jcom
    replied
    Will do!

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    Hey Jake! Good to see you again. :eagerness: Yeah, join us on Discord and/or a group flight. That'll be the best way of catching up. You'll find a few new faces and some of the old ones here too.

Leave a comment:

• Jcom
    started a topic Update

Update

Hey all,

For those of you who do not know of me, my name is Jake, also known as 'N4879G - Jcom' on TeamSpeak (discord now I guess). As for the old heads that do remember me, what's up.

Has it really been 5 years? Wow.

Well let's see, I joined while I was still a middle school student, now I am a senior in High School, getting ready to sign a contract to join the military. How time flies.

I hope everyone is in good health and has been doing well for themselves.

Feel free to catch me up on the latest happenings. If I can catch a minute maybe I'll hop on Discord and hangout for a bit.

- Jake
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X