Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Hey all,

For those of you who do not know of me, my name is Jake, also known as 'N4879G - Jcom' on TeamSpeak (discord now I guess). As for the old heads that do remember me, what's up.

Has it really been 5 years? Wow.

Well let's see, I joined while I was still a middle school student, now I am a senior in High School, getting ready to sign a contract to join the military. How time flies.

I hope everyone is in good health and has been doing well for themselves.

Feel free to catch me up on the latest happenings. If I can catch a minute maybe I'll hop on Discord and hangout for a bit.

- Jake
    "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever
    walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,
    for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Hey Jake! Good to see you again. Yeah, join us on Discord and/or a group flight. That'll be the best way of catching up. You'll find a few new faces and some of the old ones here too.
    Follow our @msflights Twitter feed here for event reminders.<br>Find out more about how our Twitter feed works here.<br><br>Freeware aircraft and utilities in https://is.gd/StormsHangar

Comment

Will do!

Comment

Hey, welcome back.....what service are you joining? I hope it's a good one.....lots of money to be made. I was in AF for 10 years and you can save a bunch of money...or spend it too..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Splithorse View Post
          Hey, welcome back.....what service are you joining? I hope it's a good one.....lots of money to be made. I was in AF for 10 years and you can save a bunch of money...or spend it too..lol
          Hey Split,

I'm currently looking into the Marine Corps for their Motor Transport MOS. Hoping that if I do go that way, I can become a diesel mechanic.

Comment

It's a great way to learn no doubt. The pay isn't very much at first, but when you don't have to pay for food or lodging......when would you be joining..around July? I don't know where the Marines train, but I went to Lackland (sp) TX in July....man was it hot.

Comment

Split,

It could be anytime I honestly don't know, but it would be at Parris Island, SC

Basically a swamp.

Comment

Working...
              X