X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepar3d V4 not displaying ORBX north america openLC

Hi all,

I have Prepar3d V3 and V4 installed on my computer, and using FTX central v3.2.1.1 for the Orbx FTX global, and North America, scenery.

Yesterday we flew from KSHD; in P3D V3, KSHD featured ORBX scenery - vehicles parked around the hangar, and people wandering around.

P3D V4 did not.

I've uninstalled and then re-installed the Global Base pack and North America packs for P3dV4 but I'm still left with the default scenery in P3DV4.

Has anyone else had similar problems and or can suggest what may be going wrong?

P3DV3 is in the install folder, D:\Program Files (x86)\Lockheed\Prepar3D\
    P3Dv4 is in the install folder, D:\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe

I wonder if P3DV4 is better placed in a different subdirectory, or if a pointer has gone wrong somewhere, or if there is a conflict with having P3D V3 and V4 on the same drive.

I'd like to get rid of V3 altogether, but I'm holding out until the A2A Cherokee is released for V4.

Thanks in advance,
    Jan

Problem solved.

I had installed NA Airport Pack in V3.

Whoops

Comment

A2A have released an updated installer from their store. And will be released at other stores very shortly. More info here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/view...9749&start=240

Your Orbx problem would probably be best handled at the Orbx forums. Also see if your Orbx Libraries or up to date.

Comment

Thanks Travis

I didn't realise LC means Land Class and does not contribute to airport features; and that the airport features I had seen at KSHD were from the airport pack I had installed - which doesn't yet exist for P3DV4. Aero kindly sorted me out.

Awesome news about the Cherokee though - thanks!

Comment

Cool. Regions also usually change airport features within thier covered area as well.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X