Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable t0 connect to multiplayer addresses

I have the boxed edition of FSX with Accceleration Packs 1 and 2 installed. I have used the msflights.net ip addresses for several years, but lately are unable to connect. The message that I get is: "Cannot create Connection to Host". The two IP addresses that I have attempted to connect to are: 108.202.88.158 AND 72.193.30.48

Any insight into what the solution might be would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

NavyFlyboy

As far as I know, we don't run the old multiplayer server for either of those two addresses anymore. Instead we run JoinFS as that allows multiplayer for several different brands of simulator, including FSX, and everyone can see each other and fly together. Please follow the installation instructions for JoinFS by following the link at the top right of our website's homepage. The installation is very quick indeed and set-up is a breeze. You fly in free flight but with JoinFS running alongside.

Comment

Thanks Storm. I'll try JoinFS and let you know.

Navy Flyboy

Comment

I did download JoinFS, but still having difficulty. Any chance we could hook up by phone in the next few days? I am in Tucson, Arizona. ??

Comment

Phone, no. But there are very many people who can help you on our Discord server. Plenty of people there, especially in the evening.

Comment

Thanks Storm. Will do.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X