X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fspilots global 2016 ultimate.

Hello Everyone.
    I thought I would post this as I now own the product and have it installed and working on P3Dv3....latest. After buying the product online I received the package about 10 days later. 9 disks all in all in a very nice metal container.
    I installed my P3D, on its own partition drive, not the C: Local drive!! and decided I would install Ultimate Global 2016 on the same drive partition. This was my decision the instruction manual says you can install it any ware. I chose to keep it out of the Programs Files (86) folder. The new FSPILOTS ULTIMATE is around 80 gigabits, and FSPILOTS 2010 is 26 gigs. So there is a HUGE!!!!!! difference.
    Unlike PILOTS 2010 this does not come with a configurator and that step of having to find your Pilots folder and active your install (using the configurator) has been eliminated. Thank goodness!!! I always found that step troublesome and had to ask a admin for help.
    Anyway its gone now, and even a software challenged person :abnormal: like myself can now install this.
    Those of you that use PILOTS2010 and appreciate what it does for your realism in the graphics side, you will really enjoy this. The upgrades in 2016 Ultimate are VERY NOTICABLE and EXTREEMLY PLEASING TO THE EYE
    I highly recommend this product and very pleased I laid out the cash to buy this. I bought this at a discount as I owned PILOTS2010 but think the non discounted price is around 90 BUCKAROOS and change might be less. Go to the website and check it out.

http://www.pilots.shop/Cms/ See you in the sky's
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X