Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have P3D?

I am curious to see how many people have P3D now, I was thinking of hosting a formation flight sometime in the future with P3D.
    Yes
    46.88%
    No
    53.13%

Is there an "I have it saved somewhere but not installed" option?
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Thanks for voting!

Comment

I have Prepar3D in an unconfigured state on my client computer (no third party on, no hotfix, virgin install). I will completely configure my client with all sims I run (P3Dv3.4, FSX, FSX Steam) about American Thanksgiving. I can provide BigBox configured as a dedicated P3Dv3.4 server additionally, if necessary. My only opportunity to so configure BigBox will be Friday or Saturay, Nov 11th and 12th. My client computer (minimally P3Dv3.4 configured) will be left on-line in Henderson. I must limit TeamViewer access to this client computer of mine as my personal files are all over it. (Kalo and Travis have the TV numbers). Additionally, router ports will need to either be redirected to client from their current BigBox OR the group flight will have to pick a different multiplayer connection port address (configurable in P3D both client side and server side). In that special port address configuration, both BigBox as Steam-TacPack server and my client (hereinafter referred to as "ASUS"), can serve concurrently.

I'd love a dedicated P3D group flight with those pilots, members and guests, who would like to again, follow Kalo around the P3D skies.
        Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I voted yes but I only have the latest version of V2 installed.
          Oz Flyer.
          David.
          VA Operations Manager.
          SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
          FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X