Where the hell has ROBERT DUNN 2 been ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the hell has ROBERT DUNN 2 been ?

http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale...86_rect/11_zm/
    Respects, Bob ...

Looks great, Bob! I especially like the drone footage! When I was shopping last year, not a single property had aerial images (except searchable Bing/Google satellite imagery).
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Congrats on getting it to market! It sounds like you did a ton of work to get it ready, and it looks great.

Comment

HOLY S%@$! Nice house Bob. When can I move in?

Comment

UUG.......the two lawns on both sides of the drive way have a different horizon point of view......sloppy sloppy sloppy.....get those lines straight or it will never sell! :P

JK...I hope it sells fast.....have fun in LV!
          [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Splithorse View Post
            UUG.......the two lawns on both sides of the drive way have a different horizon point of view......sloppy sloppy sloppy.....get those lines straight or it will never sell! :P
            Don't say that Split! He's going to take it seriously and be out there tomorrow fixing that lol!

Comment

The house has sold to an engineer out of Marietta, GA. That took about 2 days. We have multiple additional offers, all at full asking price. I was originally told that escrow wouldn't close for 60 days, during which time I would be able to address house situations needing my voluminous construction skills. These requirements are "bring to code" items and general repairs as identified in our seller's house integrity inspection report already performed by a certified house inspector. The 60 day estimate was based on the backlog of house appraisers and the necessity for such appraisal for the buyer to secure financing. Well, somehow an appraiser is being made available within the next 10 days to the buyer's lending institution and the time estimate for me to complete 60 days worth of work has been downwardly revised to 20 to 30 days. The required repairs and alterations include plumbing, electrical, sheetrocking, interior painting, general yard maintenance and some manual excavation (think shovel and wheelbarrow) and natural gas line work. I can do this. I know I can. I haven't any other option than to be successful. I'm the only worker on my work crew. Therefore, I'll not be able to join my friends in community for at least a month. I'll try very hard to make Lazer's Thursday flight tarmac time this week and explain further on Discord.

Additionally, my client computer took an operating system crap the day I left Seattle with an overloaded and very large rental truck bound for Las Vegas house. There will be a second such truck in my near future. I'll post amusing pictures here in this thread when I am able. I have reinstalled the OS on my client computer but all the apps and sims need reinstallation. As I am a file backup enthusiast, no critical data nor installation files were lost.

I miss you all, very much.
              Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Playing three dimensional weighted Tetris with Blizzard29 at Las Vegas destination:

[IMG][Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/nO4iMGy.jpg)[/IMG]
                Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I'm glad to hear the house sold quickly. I'm sure that is a load off of your mind. Cheers.

Comment

Congrats! Good luck with the work. We are with you in spirit and moral support. Just be careful working with the gas, we don't need you flying around without a plane.

Comment

Didn't I hear that Alec is in high school now? Methinks its time for his first paid job... the yard work and manual excavation might be just the things!
                      Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Congrats on the house sale. The whole house market thing with buying and selling is a pain. Glad it worked out. It looks fantastic! And I agree with the drone POV. Nice touch!
                        “Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

My schedule of personal time demands has, again, accelerated. I will be landing at KSEA on Southwest # 287 about half way thru Lazer's Around the World group flight tonight. I doubt that I will be able to retrieve the parked car Honey left for me when she flew down from KSEA to KLAS this morning and make the 45 minute drive home, plug in a computer, download Discord and make it for Lazer's tarmac time because of this acceleration, as I had previously posted as my intention.

I continue to miss my friends here immensly and I'll check in verbally real soon.
                          Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                          Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X