Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech acquires Saitek!

See Polygon article and original Logitech blog post.

sooooooo.....is this good news or bad? I've had a logitec controller, and not impressed. Switched to the x52, more impressed though there are a few issues I wouldn't mind seeing improved in their next model.

Comment

I feel like Madcats is the lowest bidder and that Saitek can only go up from there. Hopefully this is good news, time will tell. At least now they will be selling stuff again soon.

Comment

As I temporarily just set up my cockpit again, and installed a new radio panel and FIP, I believe this is great news! While I have my problems with some Logitech gear, I agree with Travis that things can only get better with them than where it was.

Now I just need to finish off the last bits of my basement, and get Spad.next working right and I'll be set!
        - Michael
        Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

I'm on the Yay bandwagon, too. Logitech is the maker of the de-facto standard for PC flight controllers, the Extreme 3D Pro (even though the product's name throws superlatives like a toddler with Cheerios). I imagine they would be able to inject some of the care and consideration that earned them that title into an ailing Mad Catz production line (and executive stability). Noted, my experience is only with the lowest-end of that line. It should be a good nine years.
          Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X