Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wosup

I was hanging out with a couple of the snowbirds and they asked me how you guys were doing so I figured I'd check .

Originally posted by twistraven View Post
    I was hanging out with a couple of the snowbirds and they asked me how you guys were doing so I figured I'd check .
    Personally doing well cant speak for the community as a whole as ive been absent for a week or two but seems to be the same as when i left.
    How are you?
    sigpic

Comment

awesome my business is doing well got to sit in the cockpit of a tutor jet and a goshawk even got to participate in the stripping of the snowbird terbin .Miss flying with the lot of you but there's nothing I can do about that as there are three excuses for me getting banned.almost two and a half years no problems complying to all of the servers requirements and then one night I got 3 different bands for three different reasons.all because of one statement .I am transgender. next thing you know I'm threatening to bomb people, killing myself and swearing at staff over TeamSpeak. PS I haven't missed a Friday night just back in the closet I guess. oh and got my hands on legal weed told the Saskatchewan party i'd stopped doing cyber security for them next thing you know a legal head shop in Vancouver contacted me .bin pain free for the last 3 months for the first time in 18 years.sincerely I miss you all even that loudmoweth Joey

Comment

if you consider checking emails for viruses and verifying websites authenticity cyber security .lol. Googling and youtubing stuff for old politicians is pretty much what it is .that goshawk though that's some serious piece of equipment .and I was asked directly by a pilet if I hung out in the msflite reminding me i us to .

Comment

almost two and a half years no problems complying to all of the servers requirements and then one night I got 3 different bands for three different reasons.all because of one statement .I am transgender. next thing you know I'm threatening to bomb people, killing myself and swearing at staff over TeamSpeak.
          Just to clarify the reason you got banned was because you made threats to use a WMD, and then swore at staff members. It had nothing to do with your gender identity.
          [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RrDpHEG.jpg[/IMG]
          [url]www.fsxblueangels.com[/url]

Comment

Miss flying with the lot of you but there's nothing I can do about that
            Since you have stated you have been here for over 2 years, you should know there is something you can do about it. Many people who get banned use this feature that we have here at msFlights.
            If you choose not to use this tool, I wish the best of luck to you and your future endeavors. Also glad you seem to be doing well.

Comment

thates number 4 razer lol I just wanted to say hi to the people who wer nice to me.not get hated on by people stretching for excuses....and Trevor I made a ban appeal there were three different admins with 3 different reasons why I got banned that night (insta perma ban ). nowe 4 so wotevs ill piss of clearly some of you hav ishuzz .and so you know razor the conversation went along the lines.after they'd come into my ts room. I just got back from the shrinks because I didn't want to have a mental snap(thate shit hapens ).because if I do I know all sorts of crazy stuff.then I said to be on the safe side I went to see a shrink they said I suffer gender dysphoria which is why I have anger issues at which point joy went off the rails about trans people and kikd me .never said I was mailing any bombs I didn't say I was making wmds dident have time to .even hoge came to me with that letter bomb bullshit .and to be honest he was the only one to vocalize his support in this whole ludicrous endeavor .....pssshhshsh plezz i jute wona fly and hang out somewhere where I don't get raged on which is apparently not here.PS Daniel my TeamSpeak changed never one for advertising so it was nice knowing you because clearly the powers that be don't want me back.well sory ther wer sevrel others who remained in contact
              and sead thates not me yo

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X