Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we switch flight simulators to the "best of the best" "Flight 787 - Advanced"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we switch flight simulators to the "best of the best" "Flight 787 - Advanced"?

THE MOST REALISTIC FLIGHT SIMULATOR You can fly with B737, B787, B747, A400M, A380, MD-11, F16 and an UH-1Y Helicopter!

And it's only $16!

PC Requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Memory: 4 GB RAM
    Graphics: 512 MB
    Storage: 1453 MB available space
    Sound Card: Required
    Additional Notes: Keyboard + Mouse

More Info:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/490380/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63oOxTOuZYQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rAMD-4DKJo

[if you haven't realized; this is obviously a satire post]
    YES! This looks like the best new simulator!
    43.48%
    No I'd prefer to stick with my old gen game.
    52.17%
    I haven't decided yet, but it's interesting.
    4.35%

The poll is expired.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RrDpHEG.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.fsxblueangels.com[/url]

I think it would be easy to incorporate SimLink into this new sim!

Comment

This game good but I no know if game is gooder than P Tree D. The grafics are guud but they can be improveded apon. I hope this game turn out good and I vote yes.

Comment

Call me a prude (not to be confused with a PRdude), but I'm going to stick (not yoke) with my old fashioned (10 years? really?), made in America (arguable), plane-jane (puns are great), crashes-all-the-time (not because of bad piloting) simulator.
        Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

We shall call this vote/poll the Fexit vote. Hope it goes better than Brexit.

Comment

Let's vote on a name for the vote... Fexit got me thinking (uh oh) that Flight Simulator starts with a "Fl", hence "Fl-exit"/"Flex-it"... That's my vote... for the name of the vote.
            Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

The best thing about this simulator is it's not compatible with either Discord or Teamspeak, so we can stop arguing and just enjoy flying. It has my vote. :eagerness:

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                We shall call this vote/poll the Fexit vote. Hope it goes better than Brexit.
                The Brexit vote couldn't have gone any better as Scotland are now entitled to a second independence referendum and it was announced today that plans are already in the table.
                I think the result will be very different this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by edd2287 View Post
                  ... plans are already in the table.
                  You sillys. No wonder you need the Queen to take care of you. If the plans are ~in~ the table then nobody will ever see them. :highly_amused:

Comment

Finally! Realistic taxiing. In all the old simulators the aircraft never responded right to taxiing controls. It looks like this fixes it!

Unfortunately for me, after watching the video I don't know if I can use it. I'm not left handed, and don't have a Mac.
                    - Michael
                    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

It's on a Mac....maybe that is why it looks so crappy!irate:
                      [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0027.png[/img]

Comment

To be honest, I don't really how is this the best sim. Really. Can somebody explain?
                        I agree with Splithkrse there. This game was imported from android! How can this be better than FSX?

Comment

Originally posted by The BADASS View Post
                          To be honest, I don't really how is this the best sim. Really. Can somebody explain?
                          I agree with Splithkrse there. This game was imported from android! How can this be better than FSX?
                          Yes I can explain. Please read the fine print at the end of the opening post. :eagerness:

Comment

I guess I'm bit of a forum noob so I don't know here it is. But I'm just speechless how could you so intelligent and smart word saying guys can make such a horrible decision? (I don't care since I'm already banned from discord )

Comment

Ohh.... I guess I was too dumb to see it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                              Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X