Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue(s) with Discord

• Recently without any warning I became unable to transmit. I tried changes to the voice/PTT activation, shutting Discord down, restarting, etc.... The issue was only resolved after a reboot.
    • Today, Discord was working fine when I left for a couple of hours. When I returned I had issues hearing others. Many sounded digitally broken, the audio in my headset would switch from stereo, to left, to right. It improved when I rebooted the PC. Within a few minutes it was doing it again. Sound was experiencing the same issue. Nobody else was.

Kalo had success when switching servers for a different problem with Mike404 dealing with weird Comms issues. Maybe the servers are being bias or overloaded? These are problems I hope don't continue.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
      Kalo had success when switching servers for a different problem with Mike404 dealing with weird Comms issues. Maybe the servers are being bias or overloaded? These are problems I hope don't continue.
      Copy that and thanks Travis. If others encounter issues with Discord please post them here. That way we can track and record progress on the issues as needed.

Comment

Hmm, since i have run the Discord App, no probs at all, maybe because i run from the first day on the "BetterDiscord" addon... https://betterdiscord.net/home/ .
        CaseyRyback59/Andreas
        Staff Member
        VA-Manager

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X