Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ay, o , ay I'm still here

Well, I've been apart of this community now for 2 years and 2 months (Time flies holy shite), but for the last few months I haven't really been "active" per say. Around October of 2015 my grades began to drop because I spent too much time goofing around then actually paying attention to schoolwork. Once my mother screwed it into my head that I was failing two classes, I decided to leave for a while, I left every community I was apart of for a while actually. I only returned around February with my grades back to a normal A-B average (thank god). But also school sports started late February, and some people here may know I play soccer (Football for all others). Soccer has been taking a lot of time away on the week, with me usually returning home by 630 completely drained. I have also taken interest in many other games recently *cough* *cough* CS:GO *cough* *cough* add me *cough* steam @ Buuged *cough*. I've also kinda fallen into VATSIM, since the MSFlights ATC community has kinda died, sadly. I'll try to conform with this new FSD thing, honestly haven't figured it out and have followed the complete ReadMe. If I don't figure it out, best chances of fining me are on the Teamspeak every so often, I'm on steam alot too, and VATSIM, if you happen to somehow recognize my voice (creeps). Just here reporting on my absence.

-Buuged
    When you put me and Superman Together, it's called a Superbug

Watch me on YouTube @ [URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/bug9224"]https://www.youtube.com/user/bug9224[/URL]

Thanks for the update, Buuged. All sound like good endeavors, so no worries/excuses necessary. You might have heard mention in the forums recently that there's a new VATSIM channel in TS3. We always had a few Vatty pilots, but it seems to be growing in popularity in the near term.

Keep those grades up! It's not about being a straight-A student; I know an excellent example of someone who proves that to be meaningless in the long run (*cough*me*cough*), but you at least gotta get through it well enough to take any meaningful next step. Besides, we'll need some candidates when msFlights.net starts its scholarship program. (What scholarship program, you ask? I have no idea; I just made it up, but it's a great idea if/when we can get to that point!)
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X