New to MSFlights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you connect through vPilot you will need to input the aircraft code. Im not entirely sure what the aircraft code for the antonov an2 is.

Comment

Hi Kenny! Welcome to our group!

To all the MsFlights folks:

If you recall a year ago when testing other methods of connecting cross platform we tested DAFSIM. Kenny and his group at FSVintageAir were extremely accommodating in helping us with the DAFSIM setup and use. I had the opportunity to fly with them on a couple of their regular weekend flights. It was very laid back and enjoyable.

I am excited to see Kenny's interest in msFlights. I think he and his friends will fit in well.

Comment

Good Day Karl, thank you for the welcome.

I have started working with the FSV members, getting them lined out with the MsFlights multiplayer server. So far so good.

Comment

As Karl noted. Thanks for the previous help! We welcome you and your community to join ours and use our services. Let us know if you have questions or need any help. There is often a staff member on TeamSpeak as well. I look forward to seeing you in the skies!

Comment

Hi Kenny, and greetings to the group here at MSflights. I am also a member of FSVintage air which encompasses Lake Tahoe Charters, hence my handle LTC647. I too am looking forward to a better alternative to Dafwings. I've downloaded the software and will be attempting to get connected to your server soon. My sim of choice is X-Plane 10. I have FSX on another computer but I no longer use it because of the instability problems I have had with it flying multiplayer. I have read the welcoming messages in this thread and you impress me as a group of friendly and helpful guys. I fly with Kenny's group on Sunday, but most of my online flying is done on the Vatsim network, having logged thousands of hours there. Looking forward to joining you soon.

George

Comment

Hi again, Kenny, George. I also thank FSVintageAir for the hospitality Karl alluded to with msFlights' experimentation with DafSim. I have registered and been validated by Kenny on the FSVintageAir website for purposes of establishing a line of communication pursuant to Kenny's OP. That was the eventual dissolution of the FSVintageAir operations with possible migration of FSV's membership onto our facilities. However, I hesitated with a post on FSV's website until I heard more from Kenny on the progress of his proposed community migration.

I am available to assist, as are many other capable and specialized msFlights.net staff members such as our community virtual airlines admins (green TS badges). Let me know how I might assist with your efforts as you initially defined those intentions.
              Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X