Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global AI Ship Traffic for FSX and P3D

I have installed the whole set of shipping from here.

It brings a lot of life along coastlines and oceans.
    I highly recommend it.
    H L
    mike404

Agree with N404 (Mike) here having installed and using it. Much cooler textures and more variety compared to stock AI ships/boats especially when you fly "low and slow"...
    [B]Flying a helicopter is the most fun you can have with your hand between your legs and not go blind...[/B] :very_drunk:

Comment

bump
      sigpic

Comment

I just installed the AI Ships traffic, it is great to see all this ship traffic . Thanks for telling us about it N404. It's Awesome

Comment

I found a catalogue of all the ships in this handy pdf for anyone interested http://www.simdocks.de/download/_AI-Ship_Catalouge.pdf
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks edd. I'll point out two things to potential downloaders of this catalog. Firstly, it's just 231 pages of titled images, 3 ships (mostly) per page. If you were looking for routes, schedules or exact locations to see these vessels, you'll be disappointed. Secondly, the simdocks server takes a while to deliver the 42 Mbyte file. I suggest using FDM or some other download manager instead of your browser.

Comment

Sorry should have said it is just a visual reference of the ships. Im looking for a route version but so far its been fruitless ill keep you informed if i find anything.
              sigpic

Comment

Incoming update for the ships package. If you read the original post on avsim they are looking for beta testers for anyone interested. Also when this is released there will be a program released that will show you the routes in Google earth.
                sigpic

Comment

I now have the beta version of the new boat pack and i can confirm it does include kml files for the routes of the ships. Henrik will publish once it is tested but i can say its very nice!
                  sigpic

Comment

More goodies coming soon (click for details)

HL
                    mike404

Comment

I have this pack mike it is again a very well put together pack and the big plus for me is the kmz showing the routes of the ships so you can plan flights around the routes of ships perfectly. Well worth downloading!
                      sigpic

Comment

"global pack will be delayed until Monday"......... Read here
                        mike404

Comment

Update is up for grabs, and it is superb CLICK (for pilots who have previous installation)
                          If you have not yet installed any of AI ships, and you are interested, wait till next week - CLICK

H L
                          mike404

Comment

I suspect the final version to be release today or tomorrow. Keep an eye out!

Comment

All in one installer now available! http://www.avsim.com/topic/459116-gl...upport/page-51

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                              Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X