Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd annual Tom Allensworth Memorial flight.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd annual Tom Allensworth Memorial flight.

It was suggested that we contact the people here about help in setting up a memorial flight for Tom Allensworth, FOUNDER OF AVSIM ONLINE.
    I could use all the help i can get. Last year we held the first flight, with very few in attendance, this year we are starting a couple of months early to get things set up.
    If you guys could help. it would be greatly appreciated.
    This is what was posted.

Just a toss from left field, but you guys might consider contacting MSFlights. They organize trips like this successfully all the time, do videos of them, have teamspeak servers set up and are also a generally nice bunch of guys who like to fly. Something to maybe consider. http://msflights.net/forum/content.php

We would love to have Video of the flight, Right now we are looking at 2 or more starting point airports, and all flights ending at. Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA.
    The flight will consist of multiple aircraft types, from High performance WWII aircraft and WWI bipes to todays small planes.
    With that said. Everyone is free to join in.
    Thanks.
    Craig.

Sure, we would definitely help you plan this! Please send me the flight plan and any flight details so I could get it on our calendar. The sooner the better so everyone has plenty of time to plan. Feel free to send me details here or via private message to me.

Comment

Awesome sir.
      I will have a plan set up in the next few days for you.
      Thank you for the assistance.
      Craig

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X