Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Profiling Software

First of all, I've only been in the DCS "universe" for a couple of months, and totally love the concept. However, I find myself spending far too much time researching and finding answers, endless threads to nowhere... Anyway..Whoever figures out a better way to sort out all this data, well I applaud you now!

I have a Saitek X-52 Pro, and I like it; it will serve my needs. To make a long story short, I HATE the SST profiler. I have blown out drivers, reinstalled. Keys still won't bind. Cumbersome and time consuming method of programming.

So I've been looking for a week solid for an alternative software program. When I first got the game I had found one. I think it was some guy in Germany I believer who was using a true graphical interface, and I believe handled the who issue with zooming, sliders...blah, blah, blah. Graphically it looked very similar to the Materials Editor of 3DS Max.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7p...ew?usp=sharing

It cost a few bucks, but this guy had the right idea. I don't know why I didn't bookmark him.

And remember, Bird Strikes KILL!

Last edited by Zulu 1; January 18, 2016, 01:57 PM.

Can you enlarge your font please, we can't read your post, lll

Comment

'Hope you can read it now....

Comment

The picture doesn't look like Slate Material Editor. It is Slate Material Editor. Was that supposed to just be representative of what the program you're referring to is?

Is the purpose of your post that you're trying to locate the software again?

Comment

Indeed it is from the slate editor, (upper left corner). So yes, I am looking for the the software looked very much like the materials editor in 3DS Max.
          To me, it looked like a much easier way to bind key commands, and know what modes you are in.

Sorry for any confusion...

"A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum".
          -Jon McBride, Astronaut

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X