Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers needed for member assigner position

If you are interested, please leave a comment in this thread.

This is open to all members in the community. Not all who apply will be selected, however.
    Greetings from Dale
    Sound 4-U! - A Tulsa based sound company that provides sound reinforcement and mobile recording services.

If you have the interest in assisting the community in new arrivals' orientation and welcoming, please indicate that interest here. Historically, the member-assigner server group task and tools have been bestowed only upon those frequent regular TS members who have agreed to prioritize this time consuming and sometimes difficult assignment over and above their personal simming and social time. That is to say that only serious dedicated frequent TS members should put their gamertag forth for consideration as a TeamSpeak member-assigner. Those looking for enhanced TeamSpeak status without the intention to devote the considerable time and training necessary to be good at this task will be disappointed.

Having qualified what this solicitation of volunteers encompasses, if you are interested in assisting the community and comfortable with interaction with newly arriving pilots, please tender your gamertag here.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I would like to apply for Member-Assigner

Hi my name is Giovanni and I would like to apply for Member-Assigner not to abuse powers or kick or ban people but to greet and keep the server up and running. Thanks For Your Time

Comment

Hello my name is a Jake (CPT_Jake on TS) and i would like to apply for member assigner. I have been here over a year and would like to contribute to the community more. That's why i am here today applying.
        [IMG]http://picresize.com/images/tagdf.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I would like to apply for Member assigner.

My experience is for ts is admin/setup... for VAM/VAs.

In relation to the tsviewer and setup of webpages.

if that helps

N.A. Miller

Comment

Thank you for the application responses, Our staff team has been noticing the posts here and are reviewing them. Please wait patiently as we will respond to your post's in a private message shortly after the new year if we haven't responded already. If you have not yet applied and would like to, feel free to do so here. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
            Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X