Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small Q & A for anyone that's flown outside of a simulator!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small Q & A for anyone that's flown outside of a simulator!

UID: 965 (assuming that the sticky topics are up to date)

Anyway.. I know there are a decent number of people who were/are pilots. So I ask you;

-What did/do you do as a pilot? Some examples can be military, regional, bush, etcetera..

-What is the largest plane you've flown?

-How many hours do you have in that aircraft?

Thanks for humoring my curiosity. ☺
    [CENTER]
    [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0298.png[/img][/CENTER]

Wish I could help, but the most I have done is about an hour as a passenger in a Cessna

Comment

Anyone else? I know there are some pilots here.
      [CENTER]
      [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0298.png[/img][/CENTER]

Comment

I recently got my Private Pilot Certificate in October. Right now I fly for recreation, but who knows what the future holds. I fly a 1973 Cessna 172M.

Comment

You might get better response if you tell everyone about yourself first. Have you posted in the Introductions forum yet? What are your motivations for wanting this information? Thanks for humoring my curiosity. :friendly_wink:
          [COLOR="#008000"]Josh
          CW4 US Army Retired [/COLOR]:)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Just a few hours of GA flight time mixed between a Piper Archer III with steam gauges and a dual Garmin GNS430s short cross-country trip), Cessna 172N with G-1000 (initial training/introduction flight), Tecnam P-92 Eaglet with basic steam gauges (fun poke-around-the-clouds), and Cirrus SR-22 with Dynon Skyview II glass (tour up & down the Hudson River, NYC).

... Probably not the big tin that you were looking to hear about.
            Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Perhaps some of the real-life pilots here are, like me, private individuals who don't like to publish or showcase their qualifications or experience. With that in mind, I'll just say that I was a private pilot, a GA owner, and a professional commercial airline simulator pilot, engineer and instructor, and leave it at that.

Comment

Recreational pilot in training here. Completed an 8 week ground school course last month and have 5 hours in my logbook. Hoping to knock out my cert by the spring if the weather cooperates. I was already forced to cancel two lessons due to snow and crosswinds. So far I've been training in a few Cessna 172S model aircraft.
                [img]http://www.msflights.net/pilots/phpvms/lib/signatures/MSF0558.png[/img]

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X