Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX Steam North America server has temporarily moved and is ON LINE now

Our community's FSX Steam North American host server has been moved to BigBox computer located in Las Vegas temporarily. The normal FSX Steam NA computer called ATPJet server located in Seattle continues to be without household electrical power and is off line. Upon restoration of power after this widespread Seattle area power outage (wind storm), msFlights.net NA server designation will again move from BigBox back to ATPJet server. Power has been out for 8 hours now and there is no forecast of power's restoration. BigBox is not available for any further special configurations until Seattle power is restored. I will notify on TeamSpeak server channel description and here in this thread when ATPJet server resumes it's FSX Steam hosting.

I had earlier today announced on forum (yellow notice ribbon) of this outage with an encouragement to temporarily shift our community's FSX Steam traffic to Novawing's msFlights.net AU Brisbane based server. I have now made that notice inactive. I have edited TS server channel to again read that a North American server (now BigBox) is again on line.

I continue to recommend Australian Steam server as a much more sane and much less populated FSX Steam alternative to the ungoverned chaos that is the norm on the heavily populated North American server. Don't let a higher ping deter your use of Australian Steam server. We have used it many times from client locations around the world (including clients in North America) and it works just fine.
    Respects, Bob ...
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X