X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subsurface Warfare Anyone?

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anybody else out there has the old EA game called Sub Command. It's on steam for about 9 bucks (U.S.) I play it all the time and I actually used to have it on CD when it first came out. It is a real time simulation of subsurface combat, which amounts to several hours of boredom for about 10 minutes of sheer terror when you're fired upon by another sub, surface combatant, helicopter, or whatever. I play it a lot and I really enjoy it.

Supposedly the multiplayer interface still works, and works with steam. If any of you are up for a bit of "3 dimensional chess," I would love to try it out. Just an idea. I also think it'd be very interesting to have several of us either teamed up or free for all and all in the same TS channel while we try to track, id, and sink each other. Could be a fun game to play as a group even if it does take a while. Heck, some of our group flights have been 3+ hours anyway.

If anybody has it and is interested, let me know. I'd love to mess with it sometime.
    -Gimpy
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X