Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/14/15 Server instability

The main classic FSX server (redbox) has been having some instability with keeping FSX hosted. Karl is well aware of this, however he is not always available to reset it immediately. The purpose of this post is to inform Staff and Pilots of this problem as the server may have downtimes and to keep an extra eye out if this happens.

I tried getting online and again I couldn't get on. 3:30-4:00 AM Eastern. The map says sound is online however. Maybe its me and my connection, but I doubt it due to the problems as of late. Good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
      The main classic FSX server (redbox) has been having some instability with keeping FSX hosted. Karl is well aware of this, however he is not always available to reset it immediately. The purpose of this post is to inform Staff and Pilots of this problem as the server may have downtimes and to keep an extra eye out if this happens.

I got up to find it offline. FSOpen showed several joiners after you left this message however. Hmmm. It has been reset.

Comment

Very odd

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X