X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeycomb Bravo, anyone?

November 7th, 2020. That's the day I began eagerly anticipating the arrival of my newest toy -- the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant (and switch panel, autopilot, gear selector, etc).

...I'm still waiting.

Anyone else?
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

No, Have had mine since the end of December I think. Where did you order yours from?

Comment

I ordered mine hours after Travis, on some "release day" as I recall. While the throttle spent 10 days in Hong Kong customs, I did get it in mid-January. However, Due to being really busy, I haven't done much more than mount it yet.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Wow! I ordered it on B&H. They did at first say that they would be shipping them on December 31st, which soon after became January, but January became February, and when I called them now February has become May!

Comment

I suggest trying to contact Honeycomb about your situation directly. It may take them time to see your email/ticket but It might be the best way forward, or contact another retailer and cancel your order you have with B&H when you know it is coming for sure. If you do contact honeycomb, I suggest you be thorough with the issue, to minimize communications, as they hardly could keep up not long ago with their communications. Best of luck and hope to hear good news.

Comment

Hey, Wingman, please find my forum PM to you on this subject.
            Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion Travis. I'm sure they're swamped, but will give it a try. May I ask which retailer got you yours in such a (relatively) timely manner?
              Bob, I'm looking into that now. . .

Comment

Wingman, I ordered thru the throttle thru Honeycomb Aeronautical store direct early on September 2nd, the day of that store's initial release. My order was designated as coming from "week 4" production schedule from some manufacturing company in mainland China. Original forecast shipping date of mid November slid to late December due to "manufacturing issues". Throttle shipped December 23rd but didn't get out of Hong Kong customs until January 3rd. I received it January 7th but I have yet to actually unpack it. Life is unkind that way currently.

Sorry, I typed this hours ago but apparently forgot to tap "send" . Also, I copy that you'll get back to me on our PM conversation, Wingman.
                Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Same as Bob, though I was in week 2 shipment. We both did pre-orders.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
                  Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X