Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server disconnection

I was flying around Houston just viewing the scenery today when my fsx told me I had lost connection to the server. When I logged on and started flying again it had told me the same thing. It said that the host had disconnected me from the server but it didn't say why. My callsign was Viper at the time if anyone knows what happened.

Hi Viper,
    These can be annoying issues because the disconnect message itself is rarely useful. Can you tell me if this took place on the FSX:Classic/boxed server or FSX:SteamEdition? Also, what aircraft were you flying at the time?
    Take the time, a second to soar; for soon after, beckons a second more.

Comment

Hi, Viper. The first thing I'd check if you disconnect from our main FSX classic server at IP 23.255.202.27 again is this:

Reconnect with the same aircraft and spawn onto a parking space anywhere.

Call up the Briefing Room Chat box in your FSX window (hit the "enter" key to do this).

Focus your cursor in the lower right text entry block in Briefing Room Chat and enter the command "!p" (not case sensitive, no quote marks). That command is exclamation point - P. In the chat box above, read the number of "packets" displayed as a packet count both currently and since you joined FSX multiplayer session. If the packet count is above 1,000 packets, your problem is that the aircraft you fly is not multiplayer friendly. Change to another aircraft and ask again for a packet report. (!p). Ask any staff for help in further interpretation of your multiplayer informational packet draw. To keep our server stable, it kicks out any aircraft displaying more than 1,500 packets per 30 second measurement cycle.

I hope this helps. If not, come on our TeamSpeak and utter the verbal command "Help me, please".
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Thanks. That's what it was. I was flying a PMDG 737 and it was over the limit. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hello again, Billy. I have advanced your forum registration group from registered users up to verified user group. This user group assignment makes all member tools and permissions available to you.

If you care to, please post a brief introduction of yourself in our forum introductions section.
          Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X