No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign up and follow the instructions on the page, you will be required to verify your email address. I suggest using a Microsoft account for obvious reasons.

https://fsi.microsoftstudios.com/ins...ogram-sign-up/

Then you'll want to open up the Microsoft Store app on Windows 10 and search for "Xbox Insider Hub" and download the Xbox Insider Hub app and log in using the same Microsoft account that you registered for the MSFS Insider Program. This app is where you will eventually download any test builds or fill out surveys related to Flight Simulator.

Good luck!
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
    Steam Group:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
    YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Thanks, ak. I seem to have successfully signed up with my RSDunn@yahoo email. I received the email confirmation to that e-address in about 30 minutes. I initially (at your suggestion) attempted to register for the Flight Simulator Insider Program on my RSDunn@live.com (original Microsoft) email but, as of an hour later, I see no email verification message in my Outlook email in-box associated with that email account. I registered successfully with the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Win 10 computer under RSDunn@yahoo also. I'll keep you and all informed of any progress in this application to participate to Microsoft. I'd appreciate if any other pilots attempting to join this program similarly use this forum to advise on status and progress thereto.

I won't clutter the threads with posts that say no more than thank you for the interesting posts but do check the "Like" box, lower right of your posts to find my indication of interest and gratitude. Clicking said Like box will reveal the gamertags of those who have indicated their up-thumbedness. Also, to all who have posted on this forum on this subject, THANK YOU very much.

I will be commenting in threads on the various aspects of Microsoft's new sim offering in the coming days and I do so look forward to the expert insights and links that I expect to find here.
    Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Thank also ak was able to sign up with my hotmail.com email.
      Now all I need to do is build a Win10 PC.
      Oz Flyer.
      David.
      VA Operations Manager.
      SPAD.neXt Beta tester.
      FIPGauges.com Beta tester.

Got a question about the Virtual Airline? Please post in the VA forum or send me a private message.

Comment

You are quite welcome guys!

Robert, I too had some issues receiving my verification e-mail. I used an old hotmail account and did not receive a verification e-mail. I tried my gmail address and instantly received a verification e-mail. When I clicked on the verification link in my gmail account, I was redirected to fsi.microsoftstudios.com and logged in with my Microsoft/Hotmail account? I'm not really sure what happened but I think it worked? I'm going to try again on an alternate account and make sure everything is all set.

Your thanks have been noted and are much appreciated. I'll be paying very close attention to the development of MSFS going forward so it just made sense to share whatever I can with other people who would be seeking that same information. Helps me organize my thoughts, too!
        Facebook: www.facebook.com/msflights
        Steam Group:
        http://steamcommunity.com/groups/msflights
        YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MSFlightsMedia

Comment

ak, I see that the live.com email verification came in later in the evening, about 4 hours after registration. I'm registered twice then, both under gamertag Robert Dunn 2 or ROBERT DUNN 2. If accepted, I'll continue to use my familiar "megaphone man" avatar. If I'm further accepted and if I have opportunity, I would like to represent msFLIGHTS.net community to Microsoft as a good choice for the sim's multiplayer aspects. I would document our community's experience with Dovetail in beta testing their sim's multiplayer functionality back in the day. If any in our community, particularly our staff, think that me approaching the beta testing coordinators at Microsoft with such a multiplayer testing proposal is a bad idea, please use this thread to so counsel me. Additionally, I can think of many others in our staff much more technically suited to pursue such a proposal to Microsoft. Soliciting ideas and support here.
          Respects, Bob ...

Comment

I'm in , too. Thanx ak!
            CaseyRyback59/Andreas
            Staff Member
            VA-Manager

Comment

Originally posted by Oz-Flyer View Post
              Thank also ak was able to sign up with my hotmail.com email.
              Now all I need to do is build a Win10 PC.
              Go google and search for Win 10 key's, you can buy legal key's for less than 10$
              CaseyRyback59/Andreas
              Staff Member
              VA-Manager

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X