Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible short server outage on 22 July 2015

My ISP had been having sporadic issues that is effecting everything except the FSX server. A tech is scheduled to come out tomorrow afternoon at 14:00 EDT (1800z). The component that is causing the issue is likely in need of replacement. If that is the case the server might go offline for a few minutes.

Sorry to the daytime flyers for the short notice. I've been away at work and haven't had time to get online since I scheduled the appointment until now.

Thanks for the notice karl! I hope all goes well in time for the group flight tomorrow, would be a good time for a reset for any special requests storm may have too. Im sure Bob, as quick as he is, is already planning to have his server on stand by for boxed.
    I hope all is going well and things are getting better with your grand daughter! Please, keep us informed if you feel appropriate, as many of us are keeping her well being in our thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Server reboot set to fixed Fair Weather at KSFO home airport would do nicely, in case we get some coastal fog or drizzle (surely not!).

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X