Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carenado Hawker 850xp Lift Dump Rough Solution

So far the only proposal on how to get around clicking the air brake in the cockpit to activate the lift dump has been complicated coding off adding an icon or trying to edit a key. For the many such as myself who know nothing about coding and adding key shortcuts to the sim I have found a rough solution. I use the Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant and bringing the levers full down acts as a continued key press. I have found that mapping a button through that axis button through FSUIPC and repeating the action I am allowed to continuously press flaps down. This in turn pulls the flaps into Lift Dump mode until I chose to move the lever forward, no longer holding the mapped flap button. So if you have that throttle quadrant or similar your in luck. Also, if it is possible to map a key action directly to an axis this could help those with the Hawker 850 if Carenado fails to add a way allowing a simpler way to activate it. It is next to impossible to keep aircraft on center line if you have to look down in your cockpit and drag levers. Just my two cents, hope it helps some.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X