Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New setup makes trolls leave in seconds

I encountered two incidents of trolls last night. It was probably the same person. Around midnight Captin Redneck sent me a message from the free flight lobby requesting assistance with a foul mouthed troll (MAL0685). Redneck was there with three other members. I went there, told them that this is why we created the member area, & moved the members to GP1. The troll left within seconds. The other instance occurred hours later in a temp room that I had created for GTA V. TheItsyBitsyTroller entered and quickly started playing loud sounds. I disabled him, moved everyone to the OTHER GAMES area, and again, he was gone fairly quickly.

The reason I am making this post is to provide a reminder of the reason why we have created the MEMBER'S AREA. It's effective! If you encounter folks that are new & behaving badly, you don't have to sit there & take it until a staff member is there. Moving to the MEMBER'S AREA is now an option for you in addition to the ability that you've had all along of simply muting an individual.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X