Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Open Note About My Absence

Hey guys! I thought I'd leave a public note about why I've been gone. First things first, I'm in college and I'm taking 16.5 units, so I'M SLAMMED with studying and such things as praying to the gods of the various subjects and divisions. Secondly, my computer has been on the fritz since January and as such I'm in the process of saving up to build a new PC. The new PC won't become a reality until late June or mid July at best.

On the subject of school. I'm doing exceptionally well so far this semester. I survived midterms with nothing less than an A on any of my exams. Furthermore, in my astronomy class (by far the most daunting) I've had the highest grade ON BOTH exams up to this point. First exam I had an 84% (69+15 for the curve). Class average was a 43% for the 1st exam. Second exam had an average of 57% with a 10% curve. I had a 91%, plus the 10% makes a 101%. That's the most difficult class I have. To date, my lowest grade is about an 85% in a speech course.

I really miss getting to fly with you all and hang out with you. To be frank, I MISS FLYING!!! But until I come up with the necessary funds for my new build, I will continue to be no more than a ghost. Again, I hope I'm the cool kind of ghost you all tell neat stories about. I will be back in the air and online as soon as I can, I promise. Hope you are all doing well.
    Regards,
    -Gimpy
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X