X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you.

Hello fellow pilots,
    Through the agency of this forum can I please give a public thank you to, Robert, (Dunn), and Gimpy. I recently took up some considerable amount of their time and was rewarded by very, very, good advice and/or simulating/soul searching of my own beliefs/ideas to say the least, a public thank you to both of you, well done. Hope to catch with you again soon.
    Walter.

No problem, thank you for the compliment.
    When God finally says, "King, my office. Now!" I want to go barreling in there half spun out with holes in my clothes, smoke rising from me, and my hair in a mess. I want to be busy. I don't want to go explain myself and not have a great story to go along with it.

Comment

I'm glad that you properly navigated to these forums and successfully made this post. I sensed you had misgivings about your abilities to get your ideas into a thread like this. Obviously, you demonstrated your ability to figure out the mechanics of how we communicate around here. You're very welcome for the interesting conversations we engage in. It is time well spent. We enjoy your thoughts being shared both publicly and privately, Walter.

Now Walter, what were those ideas about member contribution recognition we discussed? Is there any chance I might read those ideas here in an appropriate thread now that you're past the technical challenges of creating threads? I know you have a lot on your mind specific to our community and a lot to share.
      Respects, Bob ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
      Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X