X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSX, Plan-G and Controllers

Hi Simmers and Buddies,
    i have some probs with my Logitech Extrem 3D in connection with FSX and Plan-G 3.0.2.51. so i wrote a message to Tim Arnot from TA-Software.

"
    Plan-g
    « Sent to: tim arnot on: Today at 09:17:21 AM »

HI, i'm Andreas from germany living in spain. since a year ago i'm try to be a simmer. i started in june last year with MS Flight and Plan-g 2.xxx. after MS stopped MSF i switched to FSX, what i realy like. so i tarted using Plan-G 3.0.2.51. thanks for this exelent prog. i was using windows 7 and very pleased. Now i'm on window 8 and have a funny problem(so a lot of my Friends too). when i start flying with plan-g running, my controller(Logitech Extreme 3d joystick) is disconnecting during a flightsession when i connect Plan-G. i need to stop flying and restart FSX. sometimes i can fly with Plan-g for a while, but soon as i start moving arround in Plan-G , the joystick disapears and again restart FSX. so i try to use G-Map from FSwidges.... no problems. but i like Plan-g more because it is a very nice tool. please can u help me.

Mainboard: MSI Z77A G43, Intel Core i5 3450(IvyBridge) 3.1Gh overclocked to 3.80Gh, 8 GB Ram, Windows 8 64Bit on 120SSD, Nvidia Gforce GTX 550ti,"

Soon i get a reply i will post it here...

have fun and happy flying....

Andreas
    CaseyRyback59/Andreas
    Staff Member
    VA-Manager

Casey, thanks for mentioning a cool tool I didn't know about, I'm downloading it today! It looks like a great tool for finding the OzX airfields in Australia.

Sorry to hear about your problems with the software. The developer's website does say it's for Windows 7 though...
    Last edited by D-1Y; January 31, 2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

http://msflights.net/forum/showthrea...ghlight=plan-g

Comment

Originally posted by CaseyRyback53 View Post
        Hi Simmers and Buddies,
        i have some probs with my Logitech Extrem 3D in connection with FSX and Plan-G 3.0.2.51. so i wrote a message to Tim Arnot from TA-Software.

"
        Plan-g
        « Sent to: tim arnot on: Today at 09:17:21 AM »

HI, i'm Andreas from germany living in spain. since a year ago i'm try to be a simmer. i started in june last year with MS Flight and Plan-g 2.xxx. after MS stopped MSF i switched to FSX, what i realy like. so i tarted using Plan-G 3.0.2.51. thanks for this exelent prog. i was using windows 7 and very pleased. Now i'm on window 8 and have a funny problem(so a lot of my Friends too). when i start flying with plan-g running, my controller(Logitech Extreme 3d joystick) is disconnecting during a flightsession when i connect Plan-G. i need to stop flying and restart FSX. sometimes i can fly with Plan-g for a while, but soon as i start moving arround in Plan-G , the joystick disapears and again restart FSX. so i try to use G-Map from FSwidges.... no problems. but i like Plan-g more because it is a very nice tool. please can u help me.

Mainboard: MSI Z77A G43, Intel Core i5 3450(IvyBridge) 3.1Gh overclocked to 3.80Gh, 8 GB Ram, Windows 8 64Bit on 120SSD, Nvidia Gforce GTX 550ti,"

Soon i get a reply i will post it here...

have fun and happy flying....

Andreas

Hi There, I am having exactly the same problem with FSX and Plan-G V3.1 Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas X on an Alienware i7 16DDR - Nvidia GTX 7000. Has been doing this since I installed Plan-G. If I don't use Plan-G then FSX will remain using the Joystick. I currently fly A2A's Brand new Piper - but it doesn't matter which plane I fly, Plan-G will knock out the Joystick at random.

Best....L

Comment

hi, there are two way's to resolve the prob... for win 8.1 u need to use the payware version of FSUIPC AND LET THIS PROG HANDLE THE CONTROLS... or switch back to win 7....
          CaseyRyback59/Andreas
          Staff Member
          VA-Manager

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X