Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use changed FSX host server IP 70.180.222.57 NOW

Please move your FSX multiplayer flight operations permanently to the changed IP 70.180.222.57 now. A complete explanation will follow thruout the day, Thursday, 2 January. The traditional IP 71.231.12.143 will now come on line as a PUBLIC 24/7 Prepar3D version 2 FSOpen Server2 enabled host server for all applicable training and developmental purposes. After testing and proving of this configuration of our FSX and P3Dv2 server arraignment herein described, expect this change to be our standing operating procedure going forward.

Expect further discussion and debate resulting in more refined and specific decisions and development of our P3Dv2 standing operating procedure in the coming days and weeks. Please participate as your interests may dictate. The creation of this P3Dv2 public host server under the msFLIGHTS.net brand name was undertaken after brief and intermittant discussions on the subject with members and staff of FLIGHTS.net. These discussions have transpired in our TeamSpeak both publicly and privately, on our Senior Members' forum and on our public forum recently. The immediate timing of this P3Dv2 host implementation was decided upon as a result of discussions between (primarily) Kalo and ROBERT DUNN 2 on the night of 1 January.
    Respects, Bob ...

Sweet!

I'm ordering a new video card today which should eliminate the last problems I was dealing with FPS wise in P3Dv2. Excited for the future.
    - Michael
    Check out my cockpit build!

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Thanks for setting it up Bob! I think it will be great to have a 24/7 server to test P3D's multiplayer capabilities. It should also benefit our community by being the first community capable to host such a server.

Comment

Also I just wanted to point out that just because we are hosting a P3D server does not mean that everyone from our community should run out and buy P3D now. P3D still has lots of bugs that need to be worked out so it is not yet suitable or worth it for our community to primarily use P3D.

This server is meant more for providing a place for the many people around the world that purchased P3D to gather and to test out P3D's multiplayer capabilities. We will still be hosting most of our group flights in FSX for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
          Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X